This pasta recipe is very easy to cook and extremely versatile. Marulka and I cooked it with different kind of veggies and the result was always delightful. You can substitute the vegetables with whatever you have available at the moment, and add sausage, sea food, or chicken.
- Veggies - I used chard, kale, and mushrooms.
- Pasta - Rigatoni, Penne, or Fettuccine.
- 2 strips bacon, cut into small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves and 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cheese - Le Gruyere and Parmesan
- Black pepper and salt to taste
STEP 2: Grind a cup of each Gruyere and Parmesan cheeses.
STEP 3: In a skillet cook the bacon in the olive oil. Save some of the fats for the mushrooms. Then saute the onions and the garlic.
STEP 5:Saute the greens.
STEP 8: Serve the pasta with sprinkled Parmesan on top, pour a glass of wine and ENJOY!