- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans, toasted
- 1 cup dried sour cherries or cranberries
- 4 oz semi-sweet or bitter sweet chocolate
- 12 tbsp softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
Step2. In a large bowl, whisk together with electric mixer the butter and the sugar, until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and the vanilla until incorporated.
Step 3. Slowly add the flour and the oat-chocolate mixes.
Step 4: Using an 1/4 cup spoon, roll the dough into balls and lay them on the baking sheets, lined with parchment paper. Flatten the cookies to 1-inch thickness.
And it is getting even better :)